Our Pre-accredited training programs are delivered through the Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE) Board and Victorian Government funding support.

To be eligible for a government subsidised enrolment in any of our courses, you need to be either:

  • an Australian citizen or permanent resident
  • aged 17 and over and not enrolled at school
  • an Asylum seeker holding valid BVE, TPV or Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV), Temporary Protection Visa (TPV), Bridging Visa class E (BVE).

Fee concessions are available for learners with a valid Health Care card.

To enrol please call CAE Customer Service on 9286 0611 or enquire online at enquiries@cae.edu.au or click the link below.

Enquire Now!